- Ph.D, UAS, Dharwad, On roll (2016-2019)
- M.Sc. (Ag), UAS, Dharwad , 1995
- B.Sc.(Agri), UAS, Dharwad, 1992
- Assistant Professor (GPB), College of Agriculture, Bheemrayangudi, UAS, Dharwad/ UAS, Raichur (21.06.2007 to 03.11.2009)
- Scientist (Plant Breeding), AICRP on MULLaRP, MARS, Dharwad, UAS, Dharwad, (03.11.2009 to 29.06.2014)
- Plant Breeder, AICRP for Dryland Agriculture, RARS,Vijayapur , UAS, Dharwad, 30.06.2014 to 28.03.2018
- Seed Production Officer, Seed Unit, UAS, Dharwad, 29.03.2018 to till date.
Awards & Recognitions
- Dr. Vasant Rao Naik Award for Research applications in Dryland systems-2017, ICAR, New Delhi, 2018; Incentive Award, UAS, Dharwad, 2016
IDP Related Experiences
- Teaching experience of 11 years in under graduate and 6 years in post graduate courses. Developed teaching aids for both UG and PG courses & Guided 5 MSc students. Attended Integrated Breeding-Multi Year course of Generation Challenge Programme, CGIAR at WUR, Netherlands and CIHEAM-IAMZ, Zaragoza, Spain for application of Breeding Management System software in data management, molecular and field data analysis. Participated in Cornell University & Sathguru Management’s Global Bio-safety Management Programme, Hyderabad, 2013 (21.03.2013 to 23.03.2013). Cornell University & Sathguru Management.
IDP related Contributions
- Counselor for undergraduate students & Member of Anti-ragging committee
Up Coming Events
Details will be updated shortly