Dr. Malagouda D. Patil
Asst. Professor (GPB), College of Agriculture, Vijayapur
- Ph. D. (Genetics & Plant Breeding), Univ. Agril. Sciences, Dharwad (2013)
- M. Sc. (Agri) in Genetics & Plant Breeding, Univ. Agril. Sciences, Bengaluru (2009)
- B. Sc. (Agriculture), Univ. Agril. Sciences, Dharwad (2005)
- PG Diploma in Businness Administration*, KSOU, Mysore (2011)
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management*, KSOU, Mysore (2011)
- PG Diploma in Mass Communication Journalism*, KSOU, Mysore (2014)
Professional Experience (last ten years)
- Farm Superintendent, UAS, Dharwad. From 22-04-2017 to 23.08.17
- Asst. Professor (GPB), UAS, Dharwad. From 24.08.2017 to till date
IDP Related Experiences
- Participated in the meeting on “Outreach Programme for Vijayapur District Export Hub-Agriculture/Horticulture Sector” held at RUDSET Institute, Vijayapur on 04.11.2019.
- Co-Organizer of One Day “Boot Camp” at A C Vijayapur on 11.09.2019 under New Age Incubation Network (NAIN) Project.
- Short course on “Non destructive high throughput phenotyping for gene discovery and development of climate resilient crops” at IARI, New Delhi in March 2019.
- Training on “The issues and policies related to GMOs/GM crops in India” at UAS GKVK Bengaluru in Feb. 2019.
- Co-Organizer of One day workshop on “Microorganisms and human welfare” at A C Vijayapur during Feb. 2019.
- Organizer of one day workshop on “Tapping innovative ideas among students to encourage agri-emtrepreneurship under New Age Incubation Network (NAIN)” at A C Vijayapur during August 2018.
- Member of NAIN- Institute Level Innovation Council (N-IIC) at A C Vijayapur
- Short Training on “Advanced Bioinformatics tools and its applications in Agriculture” at NAARM Hyderabad in Sept. 2018.
- Training on “Effective Living and Leadership” by Friends of Moral Re-Armament (India), Panchagani, Pune in April-May 2017
- Training/ Winter School on “Development & utilization of genetic & genomic resources through Biotechnology for biotic & abiotic stress management & quality improvement in field crops” at UAS Dharwad in 2016.
Awards & Recognitions
- Dr. S A Patil Gold Medal Awrad (2014)
- UAS Merit Gold Medal Award(2014)
- Best Poster Award(2011)
- ICAR-Senior Research Fellowship Award (2010), ICAR, New Delhi
- Safety Champion Award(2009), Monsanto India Limited
- Rapid Recognition Award (2008), Monsanto India Limited
- Technology Transfer Award (2004)
Up Coming Events
Details will be updated shortly