Dr. Mahantesh R. Nayak
Associate Professor of Agril. Economics
Mobile:07829161818 / 09448865885
- Ph.D, UAS, Dharwad, 2007
- M.Sc. (Agril. Economics), UAS, Dharwad, 2000
- B. Sc. (Agril. Marketing and Cooperation), UAS, Dharwad, 1998
- PGDAEM, MANAGE Hyderabad, 2016
- Associate Professor of Agril. Economics, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka (26.02.2013 to till date)
- Assistant Professor of Agril. Economics, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka (16.03.2007 to 25.02.2013).
Awards and Recognitions
IDP Related Experiences
- Twelve years of experience in Teaching Under Graduate/ Post Graduate courses. Guided 4 M.Sc. and Guiding 1Ph.d students. Participated in the following student activities: Attended ICT related trainings and summer/winter school on Advanced stages for successful entrepreneurial development, Fertilizer Orientation Programme Organized by Fertilizer Association of India, for women, Interaction session on ‘Production and Marketing of Organic farm products in Karnataka, Workshop on ‘Forward linkage in Food Industry’ organized jointly by the Department of Agril. Economics and Department of Bio- Resource Engineering, McGill University Canada under the auspices of the CIDA UACD, Educational method and Instructional technique’, Faculty Development Program at National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Hyderabad, Emerging issues of Biotechnology, IPR & PPV&FRA” held on 15th March 2008 at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, Sponsored by All India Crop Biotech Association (AICBA), New Delhi.
IDP related Contributions
- Organized workshops on Futures Trading to the entrepreneurs, farmers and bankers. Organized workshops for processers, farmers and traders on Value chain analysis cashew. Organized workshops for SHG to linkage Banking (credit) SHGs and market.
Up Coming Events
Details will be updated shortly