Dr. M. S. Biradar
Asst. Professor (Horticulture), Hi-Tech Hprticultire Unit
- UAS, Bangalore B.Sc. (Forestry) 1994
- UAS, Bangalore M.Sc. (Horticulture) 1996
- UAS, Bangalore, Ph.D. (Horticulture) 2002
- Asst. Professor of Horticulture, UAS, Dharwad (24.02.2006 to till date)
Award & Recognitions
- Best paper presentation award for PG student research, UAS Dharwad (2016)
- Best poster paper presentation award, Indian society of Seed Spices, Ajmer (2015)
- Best Horticulture Exhibition Stall Award, Lt. Amit Singh Memorial Foundation. New Delhi (2010)
IDP Related Experience
- Attended international conference, on “State-of-the-Art Technology to Drive Agriculture Productivity in the Next Quarter of the Century” Tokyo, Japan from 28–30 June 2016. Participated in International Symposium on New Technologies for Environment Control, Energy saving and Crop Production in Greenhouse and Plant Factory, Beijing, China during 20-24, August 2017.
IDP Related Contribution
- Involved in establishment and management of different protected cultivation structures. Organized three 21 days winter schools on “Protected Cultivation” sponsored by ICAR for from 1-21 Dec, 2009, from 4-24 Dec. 2012 and 4-24 Dec. 2014 as Co-Director.
Up Coming Events
Details will be updated shortly